Guide to Van Excellence
The Guide to Van Excellence is a subscription service designed for van fleet operators who are committed to raising standards across their operation.
The guide which is centred around our industry-developed Van Excellence Code, is an invaluable tool regardless of fleet size or industry sector.
Are you a Guide to Van Excellence Subscriber? Access the guide online here.
Why subscribe to FTA's Guide to Van Excellence?
- Improved standards which in turn helps reduce business risk, save money and increase competitiveness
- Save time with all the information you need in one place plus our sample documentation avoids the need for reinventing documents for use in your operation
- Peace of mind with guidance on what is required of you and what you need to do to remain compliant
- Cut costs through minimising business risk, reducing maintenance and fuels costs, eliminating the potential cost of third party consultants and gaining discountson other FTA products and services.
What does my subscription include?
- The Guide to Van Excellence loose leaf A4 folder with easy-to-use sections containing best practice guidance and information for those tasked with the operation of their van fleet. Sections include the following:
- Van Excellence Code
- Vehicle condition
- Safe working
- Vehicle standards
- Vehicle administration
- Driver licensing
- Driver behaviour
- Driver compliance
- Driver competence
- Driver identification
- A vehicle maintenance year planner
- Access to our dedicated team of transport experts available 9am–5pm, Monday to Friday to provide instant advice and answers on legal and operational issues
- Van Excellence Operational Briefings - as a subscriber to the Guide to Van Excellence, you get one free place at our Operational Briefing sessions
- Website access for subscribers only providing information including frequently asked questions and archived van related press releases, plus much more
- E-news bulletins to keep you up-to-date with the latest industry developments and news
Read a case study from one of our customers
Enquire or request to subscribe or call us on 03717 11 22 22 *
* Calls may be recorded